May 1, 2021 Municipal Election
Candidate Filing Period
The first day to file for a place on the May 1, 2021 General Election is Wednesday, January 13, 2021. The last day to file for a place on the ballot is Friday, February 12, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. In Double Oak, terms expiring are:
- Mayor - Mike Donnelly (Incumbent)
- Council Member - Scott Whisenhunt (Incumbent)
- Council Member - Von Beougher (Incumbent)
Candidate packets may be picked up at Town Hall beginning Wednesday, January 13th. As Candidates file, information will be posted on the Town website. Please contact the Town Hall Administration Office at (972) 539-9464 with any questions. We are happy to assist you.
Eligibility Requirements (EC 141.001)
- Must be a United States Citizen.
- Must be 18 years of age or older on the first day of the term to be filled at the election or on date of appointment.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony from which the person has not been pardoned.
- Must have resided in the State of Texas for 12 months and Double Oak for 6 months prior to the filing deadline.
- Must be a registered voter in the Town of Double Oak.
Candidate Packets can be picked up at Double Oak Town Hall, 320 Waketon Road or by emailing Town Secretary Eileen Kennedy.
Candidates Filed for Place on the May 1, 2021 Ballot
Candidate - 2 Year Term
|Patrick Johnson||Council Member||02/09/2021||Johnson App||Johnson CTA||Johnson CFCP|
- APP = Application
- CTA = Campaign Treasurer Appointment
- CFCP = Code of Fair Campaign Practices
- * = Incumbent