The Double Oak Women’s Club (DOWC) is a nonprofit organization that wears many hats: a social group; a fundraising entity; a network of support and fellowship; and a community service organization. Fundamental to DOWC is connecting with one’s neighbors; making contacts with other women for fun or support; and creating a caring environment for ourselves, our children and our families. DOWC supports our community in a variety of ways:
- Children’s Socials Twice per Year
- Scholarship Award for Graduating Double Oak resident Seniors
- 2021 Double Oak Women's Club Scholarship Application
- 2021 Scholarship Award.pdf
- Assisting Town Functions and Celebrations
- Fundraising and Support for the Double Oak Volunteer Fire Department
- Holiday Support for a Select Charity
- Providing 35 Years of Fellowship & Community for Double Oak Women
Your annual dues of only $25 entitles you to a valuable DOWC Directory and subscription to the DOWC Newsletter published September through May. Members receive advance notice of the club’s nine general meetings (scheduled monthly at 7 PM), activities, and special events.
Join the DOWC
Visit our website for an application, and complete it exactly as you wish the information to appear in the Directory. Return the completed form and $25 to the DOWC Membership Chair (see details at the bottom of the form). Remember we must receive your membership registration by mid-October to be listed in next DOWC Directory.
Please make DOWC a part of your life here in Double Oak — you’ll be glad you did! For more information, please visit our website.