- A paper copy of your automobile insurance is required.
- Proper attire is required. Dress is business casual. (No shorts or cut-offs, tank tops or muscle shirts, no offensive, vulgar, racist, sexist, obscene or suggestive words, depictions or slogans, no clothing that is dirty, torn or ragged, no flip flops, hats, gum or sunglasses are allowed in the courtroom.)
- Phones need to be turned off or on silent.
- Please note that the court staff is prohibited from speaking to anyone other than the defendant or their attorney regarding the particulars of a citation unless the defendant is under age 17, then the court may speak with a parent or legal guardian.
- Telephone calls do not constitute an appearance.
- If there is a language barrier please notify the court and a translator will be provided.
Show Cause Hearings
If you are granted Deferred Disposition and/or deferment pending completion of the Drivers Safety Course and fail to present the appropriate documents and/or complete the course in the time required, you will be notified to return to court and explain to the Judge why you failed to comply. You must be present at this hearing, failure to do so will result in a conviction, a fine being assessed, and a warrant for your arrest being issued.