- Appear at 320 Waketon Road, Mondays 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Tuesdays through Friday between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- You may pay with cash, money order or check. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover credit cards are accepted with a 3% processing fee.
- Only the defendant or their attorney may appear on their behalf.
- Mail the citation along with your check or money order (made payable to the Town of Double Oak) for full payment.
- Payment must be postmarked on or before the appearance date on your citation.
- Use Online Options or call (866)285-1017.
- You will need your citation number or date of birth or driver license number.
Alternatives to Full Payment of Fines and Costs
If you are assessed a fine or costs in your case and are unable to pay the full amount of the fine or costs owed, you may request alternative methods of satisfying the fines and costs assessed. If the court determines that you are indigent or that you do not have sufficient resources or income to immediately pay all or part of the fine and costs, the Court may: allow you to make payments on an installment plan (an additional one-time payment reimbursement fee will be applied if any payment made more than 31 days after judgment); waive all or part of the fines and costs; credit your fines and costs for time-served; grant an extension for payment; or allow you to perform community service in lieu of paying all or part of the fines and costs.
Please contact the Court directly to discuss these alternative options at (972) 539-9464.
- Payment plans are available in some instances.
- The State requires the Court to charge an additional one-time payment reimbursement fee if the payment plan exceeds the 31 day limit. (This is a one time fee per violation.)