On your court date and time if you wish to make a virtual appearance to speak with the judge or prosecutor, join us in virtual court.
You can join our court session by the following methods. Click on the link for further instructions on how to setup Zoom on your device.
- Join via a Windows or Mac computer (Desktop Download)
- Join via Android Phone (App download)
- Join via Apple iPhone (App download)
- Join via Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Chromium Edge (Web Client)
Join Virtual Court
- Please abide by the dress code on the Court Appearances page.
- Go to https://zoom.us/join or open the Zoom app:
- After you join the Virtual Court, you will see a screen similar to the one below:
- This will add you to the online queue for our virtual docket.
- Wait to be selected and when it is your turn, you will be joined into the court session.
View Virtual Court
(Link will be active when court is in session)